Selling a home can be stressful and time consuming, but it’s also an incredibly exciting time. A pre-sale home inspection can help ensure future negotiations go smoothly by alerting you to any potential roadblocks ahead of time.
Seller’s Home Inspection Benefits
- A quality home inspection clearly explains the condition of the fundamental parts of the home, and it allows you to make any necessary repairs ahead of closing negotiations either on your own or by a contractor you are comfortable with at your convenience.
- It can give you an impartial, third-party opinion on the condition of the home.
- If you attend the inspection, which I highly encourage, you will learn more about the house you are trying to sell.
What a Home Inspection Includes
A 5 By 5 Home Inspection includes a complete examination of all all visible and accessible areas of the home required by the Wisconsin Standards of Practice. When you attend the inspection, I will personally guide you through what I am doing and where important features are located.
A 5 By 5 Home Inspection includes the following:
- Overview of potential problem areas to provide a thorough picture of the home’s condition.
- Identification of existing and potential safety hazards.
- If you are present, a real-time explanation of where key home components are located.
- An easy-to-understand electronic report of all findings.
- Radon testing available.
I offer a top-quality inspection covering the entire home from roof to basement, inside and outside, and flexible scheduling, after normal business hours and weekends, to work around your busy routine. After the inspection, you will receive an electronic report that meets or exceeds the Wisconsin standards. Thank you, and I look forward to working with you.
Ready to schedule your inspection? Contact me today!
Welcome to 5 By 5 Home Inspection, LLC. I'm Joe Chitko, and I look forward to helping with your home inspection. I service customers throughout Southeastern Wisconsin, including Oak Creek, Franklin, Muskego, New Berlin, Brookfield, Caledonia, Wind Point, Mount Pleasant, Sturtevant, Pleasant Prairie, Wind Lake, South Milwaukee, Cudahy, Hales Corners, Greenfield, Greendale, West Allis, Waukesha, Butler, Vernon, Mukwonago, Waterford, Menomonee Falls, Sussex. If you do not see your area listed, please call me. I am a proud veteran owned business and take pride in the work I do and the value that I provide.