Buying a home can be intimidating, but it’s also an incredibly exciting time. In order to ensure a home is sound, secure, and ready for your family, it’s crucial you schedule a thorough home inspection before finalizing purchase. Here’s why:
Buyer’s Home Inspection Benefits
- A quality home inspection clearly explains the conditions of the many parts of the home and provides you value information that can help you in closing negotiations.
- A home inspection can help make you aware of costly problems, necessary repairs, and potential problems with the home.
- If you attend the inspection, which I highly encourage, you will learn the location of vital home components, shut-off valves, and other important elements of the property.
What a Home Inspection Includes
A 5 By 5 Home Inspection includes a complete examination of all all visible and accessible areas of the home required by the Wisconsin Standards of Practice. When you attend the inspection, I will personally guide you through what I am doing and where important features are located.
A 5 By 5 Home Inspection includes the following:
- Overview of potential problem areas to provide a thorough picture of the home’s condition.
- Identification of existing and potential safety hazards.
- If you are present, a real-time explanation of where key home components are located.
- An easy-to-understand electronic report of all findings.
- Radon testing available.
I offer a thorough, top-quality inspection covering the entire home from roof to basement, inside and outside. I offer flexible scheduling, after normal business hours and weekends, to work around your busy routine. After the inspection, you will be presented with an electronic report that meets or exceeds the Wisconsin Standards of Practice and that is electronically delivered within 24 hours. (Hard copy upon request). I will gladly answer any questions you may have.
Ready to schedule your inspection? Contact me today!
Welcome to 5 By 5 Home Inspection, LLC. I'm Joe Chitko, and I look forward to helping with your home inspection. I service customers throughout Southeastern Wisconsin, including Oak Creek, Franklin, Muskego, New Berlin, Brookfield, Caledonia, Wind Point, Mount Pleasant, Sturtevant, Pleasant Prairie, Wind Lake, South Milwaukee, Cudahy, Hales Corners, Greenfield, Greendale, West Allis, Waukesha, Butler, Vernon, Mukwonago, Waterford, Menomonee Falls, Sussex. If you do not see your area listed, please call me. I am a proud veteran owned business and take pride in the work I do and the value that I provide.